I really don’t think there is anything that I hate more in life than having to discuss my strengths and weaknesses. It’s probably the question I dread most when going in for interviews because I don’t really know about my strengths. Naturally, I can spit out at least a million of my negative traits but that’s not healthy at all now is it?
If I was absolutely pushed, then I guess these would be my answers (and I am going to limit each to 3 points):
- I am fiercely loyal – to my family and friends.
- I believe the best in people, always – this leads to constant disappointment and could also be used as one of my weakness points…
- I am a really great listener, I can listen to anyone talk for hours and offer a shoulder to cry on… the advice I offer thereafter may not be the best, but at least I can listen!
- I give up to easily. If I stop seeing results or don’t get results quickly enough, I throw in the towel
- I can’t make decisions when I need to – I actually start to panic a little if I get asked to make a decision and don’t even give me the remote control for the TV because I just can’t deal!
- I truly believe that I was a sloth in my past life and that I still have the ability to sleep on command and laze on the sofa doing nothing all damn day!
And that would be my 3 choices in each category. I am sure that there are more but this will do for now. What are you strengths and weaknesses?