Yesterday I posted all the prompts for the 52 week blogging challenge which I found over at Harassed Mom’s blog. Today I will give you a few random pieces about me so that you can get to know me, the blogger, a little better.
I do understand that most of my readers already know me rather well (I would bet that my follower base are 90% close friends) so some of this may be known, but I will hopefully share a few bits that you don’t know.
- I am left-handed and have been told too many times that lefties are creative… I don’t have any creative bones in my body!
- I am notorious for starting something and leaving it if I don’t see results (for example – diets…)
- Friends and family mean absolutely everything to me and that is why for the first few months after my move to London I fell into a really bad depression – I am still trying to get out of my funk, but each day does get a little bit easier.
- If I could walk around without any shoes on all day then that would be my first choice! Second would be in my PJ bottoms 🙂
- I swear, a lot.
- I have been married for 10 years but have been with my husband since 2000 so in total, a lifetime.
- I have an almost 7-year-old son
- I could eat chocolate every day, all day if given the chance (one of the reasons my diet fails all the time)
- I grew up playing softball and some of my favourite memories are on that field.
- I love to read, probably more so than watching TV
- BUT, on that note (see point above), I prefer watching TV series to movies. My favourites would be Supernatural, Greys Anatomy, New Girl, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
That might not be a lot of information but it is really all I can think about right now. If you have any questions that you would like answered then please feel free to post a comment and I will answer where I can.